Home / Albums / Dieter's Pages / Photoalbum / Under Water / Wrecks / Tug Rozi [33]

Originally named "Rossmore", the tug was built in 1958 in Bristol, England. While sold to Liverpool in 1969, she got the new name "Rossgarth". Until she got laid off, since 1973 the tug was doing her duty in Malta and was last named "Rozi". In 1992 the "Rozi" was bought by Captain Morgan and sunk as attraction for a submarine of the ferry jetty in Cirkewwa. The submarine got laid off in the same year and the "Rozi" stayed at her final resting place for the divers.