1571/2407
Home / Albums /

Parish Church St. Lawrence

IMG_5815.JPG Palm tree - through the leaveThumbnailsParrot in the bluePalm tree - through the leaveThumbnailsParrot in the bluePalm tree - through the leaveThumbnailsParrot in the bluePalm tree - through the leaveThumbnailsParrot in the bluePalm tree - through the leaveThumbnailsParrot in the bluePalm tree - through the leaveThumbnailsParrot in the bluePalm tree - through the leaveThumbnailsParrot in the blue

The foundation stone of the church was laid on 21 November 1886 and it was ready by 1897. It was consecrated on 26 September 1897 and established a parish on 15 March 1893.

Author
Dieter Achtelstetter
Dimensions
2448*3264
Filesize
3754 KB
Visits
669
Rating score
no rate
Rate this photo

0 comments